How To Try Amazon Prime Free For Prime Day
Surely if you have watched TV or surfed the internet you have heard about Amazon Prime Day. If you are not sure what it’s all about, Prime Day is a yearly one-day only global shopping event exclusively for Amazon Prime members. OK so at this point, your probably wondering what is Amazon Prime itself. Well those who sign up for Amazon Prime Membership get the following benefits (a sample of some of the benefits) How To Try Amazon Prime For Prime Day
- Free 2-day shipping on all orders from Amazon
- Access to Amazon Prime Music. Similar to Apple Music, Prime Music offers members unlimited, ad-free streaming of millions of songs.
- Access to Amazon Prime Video . Similar to services like Netflix, Prime Video offers instant streaming of selected movies and TV shows.
- Access to Amazon Prime Photos. Secure unlimited photo storage and enhanced search and organization features in Amazon Drive.
- Access to Kindle Owners’ Lending Library. Members can borrow books from the Kindle Owners’ Lending Library and read them on their Kindle e-reader, Fire tablet, or Fire phone.
- Access to Prime Reading. Prime members can borrow books, magazines, and more from the Prime Reading catalog and read them on their Fire tablet, Kindle e-reader, or the Kindle reading apps for iOS and Android
Obviously the Prime Membership also gets you access to Prime Day. The Amazon Prime Member costs $99 / yr or $ 10.99 / month. Amazon does offer a 30 day free trial to Amazon Prime that will give you access to all the benefits and give you access to Prime Day. So if you want to take advantage of Prime Day without actually having to pay for the Prime Membership here is what you need to do.
Amazon Prime 30 day Free Trial
- Go to Amazon Prime Free Trial
- Click Start your free trial.
- Follow the on-screen instructions if prompted.
Once you complete your enrollment, you will have all of the Prime Membership benefits for 30 days.
Things To Keep In Mind
- You wont be charged for your free trial, however, if you don’t cancel your membership, you will get automatically billed and moved to paid membership status at the end of the free trial. You are responsible for CANCELLING the trial membership.
To End Your Trial Membership
- Go to Manage Prime Membership .
- To cancel an Amazon Prime free trial, click Do not continue.
On the Manage Prime Membership page, on the left-hand side, you will find the date your trial membership will change to a paid membership. Keep this date in mind if you don’t want to pay for membership.